Sunday, May 8, 2011

"I just can't withhold this feeling any longer! It's bursting out of every pore in my body! I would... I want to... I want to scream it out! On my front lawn, in the backyard, on my roof, in my car! Everywhere! You hear me? Every-fucking-where!"
Charles smirked in his armchair and put his glass of whiskey onto the table, "Why are you telling it to me then?" he asked jokingly, "My house is most certanly not the whole world... My house is not, how did you put it? Ah, right! My house is not 'every-fucking-where'."
Charles' smirk grew even wider when he said that and his partner of conversation nodded, grabbing his jacket from the rack and said, putting it on, "You're right, Charles! When I stay here, wasting my breath on a dickhead like you, she will never see it!"
Charles waved goodbye lighting a cigarette and taking, yet again, a firm hold on his whiskey glass.
When his friend had left, Charles stood up, walked to the bookshelf and grabbed 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' from it and, with a sigh, sat back to his armchair, opening the book at a random place, just looking at the words, not reading them.
"Ah, Dorian! If only real life would resemble your's more... If only once, you could share to the public what you really had to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment