Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"The unhappy words of a mediocre writer" - Jay

Shit. The world is in shit. Not only THE world, but also A world. My world. I look around me, try to keep up my positive thinking, but it's fucking hard, almost as hard as my midday erection that likes to creep up on the most awkward situations possible. Well, fuck.
What gets me through the days are heaps of coffee and cigarettes that I burn through. I'm constantly high on something. My laptop screen shines on my face, giving me a nice stay-at-home tan, whilst the sun shines on outside, only disappearing to hide behind the clouds for a couple of minutes.
And why does my laptop screen continue to burn through my retinas? I'm looking for a job and that is where we find the system most fucked up at all. For me atleast. For a youngster, trying to get on the saddle of the great steed called Life and to start paying for the bills that keep on landing in my mailbox.
But it is almost impossible. For fuck's sake! Nobody wants to hire an inexpirienced youngling in spite of his will to work and grow.
So, to sum it up, I've got to get a job, to get expirience so I could get a job. That is seriously fucked up and I don't know how the fuck it works.
I guess I've just got to keep on searching and hoping that some day I will get through this pile of shit in front of me and find what I'm looking for.
Now, where the fuck's my shovel?

Jason "Jay" Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment