Monday, September 27, 2010

Hey! I don't think we've been introduced. It's not actually even important who I am. I'm not really seen often on the scene, although there was a time when I was all that you guys talked about. Some of you even had the balls to say I'm your friend, that was a lie. Would you ever forget a friend? I didn't think so. Friendships is actually what I came to talk about. They are weird, aren't they? It's like... You see a person, you say hi and you feel this... this... energy flow, it is then you know that you will become a friend with him/her. That is also the moment that you embark on a journey that resembles a weird, twisted staircase, that goes up. Unfortunatly every staircase has an end and then it is a matter of how well you have built the friendship, do you have something to step on up there. Be warned, the fall will be hard!
Cloudy (c)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
See on siis kirjutatud selle sama tüübi poolt, kes ennast eesti keeles Pilveks nimetab. Ma ei mäleta täpselt mis selle pealkiri algselt oli. Ma nimetan seda selle tõttu lihtsalt Friendship. Tegelikult oli see ka natukene pikem, ma ei mäleta kust ma selle lühikese versiooni võtsin... Vahet pole kah. Igatahes... Tore on!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment